1/26/2006

Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year coming very soon after new year 2006. At this point of time, before the Chinese New Year, I don't really know what's my future plan and what should i do. Everything seems like in a mess now.
Looked for a house before this, failed. Looking for a job now, still in process. Friend pass away, still recovering from the sadness. That's y i said the starting is not really good for the year of 2006.
Emm...but new year coming, good news will follow up....I take action and finally attended the 1st interview (although a lot of company called but i never attended any). Although we still haven't move out but at lease we decided to stay at the same place. My fiend's bf stronger then what i thought and he recovered so I'm recovering too.
I know, we are going to start our new life and a better life after this new year. It's a year of mine. It's the year of prosperity and it's the year of blessing. I know our god will bless us with all we need and more then all we need...
I know good things will follow up after Chinese new year....Let's celebrate it...

No comments: