6/01/2006

Decision...

I decided to resign after 10 months in this company...it's not because of my boss neither the company, it's because I think this is the time for me, I need to move on in my life.

I'm lucky enough to be with a good boss since my 1st job after my graduation. This safe and secure job protected me in a comfort zone till I don't dare to jump out at all. Deep in my heart, I know i have to move on or else I'll stay in this comfort zone till the day I die....but the courage to move on dissapear day by day. Before it really disapear and before I choose to work and die peacefully in this company, i make the decision to leave....I'm looking for trouble in my life...to keep me young :P

While serving my notice period, there are still some uncertainty in my heart. I don't really know what will happen in future, I'm not sure whether i have make the decision but when my god brother told me this, I suddenly feel that i have the strength again. I share it out because I know you might need this sentense too.....

"In life there is no right or wrong decision. After u make that decision, it is your responsible to make it right."

No comments: