7/12/2008

Governor's Birthday

12 July 2008, for the first time, I was one of the guest invited to Governor's birthday tea ceremony. I even need to borrow my cloths from friends. Let's take a look:


My Kebaya Look





It was a simple party with some buffet food and some music performance. Of course, there were some important people.

Here come the Most Important Person:

Governor Penang



Governor Penang and Toh Puan



The second important person:

YB Lim Guan Eng and his wife (behind me)




Last time he was the second important person, anyway, he is still important for me:

Tan Sri Dr Khor Tsu Koon



He is still a strong man:

Karpal Sign



You know who is she, don't you?



Our World Champian



Datuk Nichole David

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Angel,

I'm Thana from KL. You look gorgeous in this dress.

Happy to see you with the top people in our country.

I've put up my blog on Project Management. Please do visit and help to give your comments.

Thank you and Regards,

Thanasekaran
http://projectmanagement4u.blogspot.com/