2/14/2009

Valentine's Day 2009

When I first open my eyes, I saw......


The 4 extra chocolate



Our memories in UUM, both of us always have a walk after dinner and ate this chocolate together especially when there is any event to celebrate for....and now I'm working in the company producing it....



The background changed...this was the night before the things presented....



All these things were hide inside his room for weeks...and now it's on his cubicle



Big innocent Polar Bear






The setting is "a polar bear holding a bouquet and giving me a card"






By the way, the chocolate bouquet was "made" by Francis, not buy one.......



The cute cute polar bear....



I really like it



The bouquet is nice too.......he is getting better and better in making bouquet


No comments: