2/09/2006

What's happening?

Don't know what happened? My life doesn't looks good and smooth since i started to work...I'm in a staffing company where i can help all my friends to get their dream job and all of their salary are higher then mind.... I doesn't mind if they get the higher pay if i get at lease the basic salary that a degree holder should have, the problem is, NO, i'm not getting the actual salary that a degree holder should get.

I can't claim OT, they want me to work on weekends for the career fair also i can get only RM 5 per hour and not my daily salary. I really can't see the point why i have to stay in the company. I really don't understand myself now. I keep on complaining about this company but still don't dare to take up the risk and try a new job.

As a young adult, i think my main concern is my family. i have my own commitment and i can't run off from the responsibility. I think may be is my own mindset who put myself in this situation. I really don't know what else can i do.

No comments: