4/26/2006

How to stop myself from hating samebody?

Really feel headache with the GHOST in my house. Really feel sick with the GHOST.....with her BIG size, I just can't ignore her existance.......Flying around in my house, dirty my kitchen, use my things, use my toilet......the worst thing is NEVER CLEAN UP!!!!
For this GHOST, Clean up=mop the place where you can see, where no other things blocking!!!! How to stop myself from hating her? Really hard to do so......This GHOST very GENG 1, studying in UUM in Accounting course but still can spend every weekend her from Wednesday till Saturday, sometimes whole week.....How to study ler?
Holiday for 1 month, 3 weeks FLYING in my house. Where is her family? IPOH lor, but never go back 1, like her BF. I still can accept lar, her BF working here, family got prob then don't go back always lar. But this GHOST's Family very good 1, but she jsut hang up here and there, staying alone in my house while all of us go to work......
Really can't stand her. BIG SIZE already still always wear Spaghetti and BABY T in my house, then all the LEMAK and DAGING fly out everywhere. You know what, in my house, have 2 guys ler, i don't mind if you wear it and do whatever she want in the room lar, but don't wear it and then post in front of my mirror then comb hair in the living room lar!!! You are so poor mer? No money to buy more cloths, no money to buy a mirror and put it in your own room ar? If you buy a mirror and put it in your own room, I don't care whether you wear anything. Really feel like want to VOMIT liao.

Ai, anyway, i supposed to ask for a way to help me to forgive her....Ended up COMPLAINING. Sorry God, I shouldn't...........

1 comment:

MunMun said...

hhaha poor thing...