8/16/2007

Stupid People do Stupid Things!!

Sometimes I really don’t understand some lorry drivers. They are driving huge vehicles everyday; they should understand the vehicles better then anyone else. I hate them more after the all the inconvenience caused by the stupid lorry driver yesterday evening.

Yesterday, a stupid driver drove a 12 wheels lorry using Paya Terubong hill road (one of the most dangerous hill road in Penang). The stupid driver managed to go about 2km and stuck at one of the “famous” corner where most of the cars can only go on by using first gear. The lorry can’t move at all and stop right in the middle of the corner, hence, the driver successfully create the longest traffic jam for about 2 hours.

I almost get out of my car and kill him when I realize that I stuck there just because the stupid decision the stupid driver made. I really do not understand what is in his brain. This is a 12 wheels lorry (do you know how big is a 12 wheels lorry?) and the road is the most dangerous hill road. He really thinks that he is a car racer and his car can fly.

World become worst because these stupid drivers.

No comments: