1/23/2009

The chance is there...but should i....

You I dreamed to change my life and I have a chance here....

If I say yes, I'm doing what I wanted to do for so long and I know I will learn and see totally different world. I know I will like it very very much. It's the moment that I have been working hard for. It can consider as one of the recognition for what I have done. The only concern is it will be very risky, I don't mind loosing but what about those depending on me?

If i say no, I will loose the chance that I have been waiting for 27 years...If I say no, I will regret for the rest of me life for never trying the one and only chance. I will close the door to the world that I want. I will remain the same at the same position until I meet another chance again at the right moment. The only thing is, I might never have the second chance...

God, show my the way, guide me to the right one and I surrender everything into your hand.

No comments: