1/14/2009

I hate money but I need it the most

CNY coming but I don't have mood for that...this is after affect due to all things happened since Oct 2008. One bad incident followed by another during that period cost me a lot. I really hope that I work in those company which can still give 3-4 months bonus...

I really need to crack my head to think how to use my small amount of money to cover the big big hole....I love CNY but it starting to give me more and more pressure year by year. It's like I never earn enough to have a good quality CNY. This year is the worst CNY I have, I don't know how to help my family...

I really feel the stress, it really pushing me away from this responsibility. I am afraid of going back to my hometown now. It's too tired to stand still especially when everybody expecting you are suppose to do it. Really need God to help me, only God can provide now....

I hate money...but I need it the most.....

2 comments:

Lil Tan said...

Come on girl, money is not the spirit of Chinese New Year, love is... But the pressure of not enough money occurs to everyone, I've been through that in 2008. SyinNi and I have used up all our savings, + SyinNi's going to give birth soon. And haven't found job at that time... So, no income at that time, and money flows out like water...

Anyway, keep a positive mind set... Don't be blurred with unhappiness, else when opportunity comes, you can't see it...

Again, keep a positive mind set. Good things will come in your way...Don't grumble, don't worry... like I always said, "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst."

Angel said...

Ya, trying my best to have positive mindset. I have been standing still for so long and I never grumble about it before, I should say i never grumble anything about my family before. I won't if not because I really tired of it...

Anyway, it's just a temporary feeling, i know all the bad thing will past. Like what God said: Forget what is behind and straining towards what is ahead.

Thanks.