5/10/2006

Distatisfaction with the way 'THEY' worked

The stupid workers in the Camp name Kxala Nxrxang really make me feel really frustrated!!!! Why other participants in other camp never face any problem but only participants in this camp face problem???!!!!
Want to bring him out for Good Friday and Easter Day also can't. They said other camp is other camp, my camp is my camp, is different, what is the different?? All of them are joining the same purpose camp!! Unless 'you' are the one who is different!!!
Now want take him out for college, also can't. Need offer letter, ok, then i get the offer letter, fax to them, then they said, must have original. SUCKS man!!!! We are not there, how to give it to you? I fax to you, if you want to confirm, you can just call hte college and confirm with them!!! why want to purposely put us in trouble???!!!
Never Mind, you do it your way, i'll do it my way too!!! I send 2 complain letters to the 'higher level' and said if no action taken, i'll forward it to the media and immediately after i sent the second letter, they told my brother that he can go home immeidately.
Now my mom is on the way to bring him back, i'm not sure whether he really can come out. I'm not sure whether he can get his certificate too!! If anything happen and they try to play around with my mom, i'll make sure that they learn their lesson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

MunMun said...

haha u did the rite thing! am proud of u !