11/27/2006

Say Goodbye to my mobile phone



Time to say goodbye to "my"(technically she was my brother's) mobile phone. She was so naughty and decided to go for a swim after I came back from Penang Hill due to the hot weather :(. I did not notice it.
She hide in beg, then we soaked her into the pail...My mobile phone "enjoyed" her swim for 3 hours before I realized and saved her :(. We lay her on my bed and tried to save her with CPR but everything is too late.
Hence, we held a funeral for her on the spot and buried her on my computer table. Since she has served me for almost 2 months, I would like to thank her for serving me well.
Anyway, I'm expecting to accept another new mobile phone soon :P, now still doing research on which to buy. For your information, you cannot reach me through my mobile for these few weeks due to this accident.
Thanks for your consolation :P.

No comments: