11/30/2006

To all my readers

Thanks a lot for reading my blog. I really appreciate the time that you spent to read my stories. You might know me; you might be my close friends, my colleagues, my ex-colleagues, my ex-classmate; or you might not know me at all. We all come together when you read this blog, thanks. You can recommend your blog to me. I am more then happy to know youJ.

The thing is, if you read my blog accidentally, or may be some one told you about my blog and you realize what I wrote offended you. Please be understand, I want to be honest to my reader and myself when I write this blog. I will not disclose your name (other then those shops that cheat people), so you do not have to over react to my stories. It is just a stories and it is just my feeling. You are welcome to create your own blog and write anything about your feeling too but do not force me to remove my stories (although no body dare to force me yet until now).

I deleted 2 stories before because I thought it is the best way but I feel a little bit regret, because I violated my readers and my own feeling. I feel like I am cheating. These things happened, that is why I write it out. These things passed, but it really happened, even I deleted it, it will still be a history, a fact, so I should not delete it.

The story is, you will not demolish your house or remove the furniture in your house just because somebody walk in and said that he/she feel offended by your design, right? My blog is my house; the stories are the furniture and design. Hence, I would like to announce here that, I would never delete any of my stories in my blog anymore. Sorry to say that you may leave my blog to avoid any hard feeling in you if you feel offended.

Again, I would like to clarify that I am not pin pointing anyone when I write this article, this is just a general announcement from me. These cases happened twice and I would like to prevent it to happen again. That is the reason for me to write this.

Thanks again for reading. Please give a clap if you are agree with me, if not, please leave and thanks for visiting for the very first and last time :)

No comments: