11/07/2006

Who am I if I'm not whom I am?


It is never an easy job for being the eldest in a family especially if your family is not rich… I started to work since form 3 and supported myself since then. I can even give extra to my family especially after working during my holiday. That was an easy thing for supporting me alone and supporting my family only when I can. I am still feeling proud of my independent till now.

Now, I am already a working adult. Still the same, I support my family and myself as well. Weird thing is, situation become harder when I am already working. Pay for the car that I bought, petrol, toll, house rental, PTPTN loan, supporting my brother’s study in college, give money to my family, insurance, payment for any urgent circumstances happened……all these things show that I have more responsibility. It also shows that it is harder to fulfill my plan for my future.

I feel thankful that the environment that i grew up trained me to be an independent person; it also trained me to be responsible to everything that I am doing. I will always make sure that I am doing the best I can no matter where am I. I have my own principle and I have my own limit to protect myself.

In the other hand, this environment force me to be a defensive person. I will start to defend once you reach my limits. It is not easy to get near to me. I will not tolerance unless you show the facts. I will really feel upset if I failed to achieve my goal and expectation.

Hence, for those who know me, you will feel that I am quite a contradict person. I change always. Sorry if I did make you feel unhappy, I will try to change. May be I should say thanks to the environment where I grew up but cannot ignore that this environment also caused difficulty in my future….

What if I got a chance to choose, will I choose to become whom I am now? What will happen if I am not grew up in this environment? I’ll never know….but I can still do my best with what I have now…..

Just give me a cheers when you see me, k? I’ll really appreciate it……………..

No comments: