12/29/2006

Christmas 2006



My Christmas is always the same for those who know me. I always go back to my hometown to be the photographer for my family while they are caroling.


Sometimes, my friends feel that it is boring but I never miss a year until now. I appreciate this precious time where I can see my family standing in the team and sing or dance happily. I am happy that they can still bring fun and spread the good news to the crowd.


You will not know the feeling standing aside and watching your sister and brother growing. It is just like a yearly review where I can see the development and changes in them.


I keep a lot of their photo while they are caroling – is really a lot. If you been to my house before, I have boxes to keep the photo. It is our diary, the diary of our family, we grow and change every year and the photo recorded everything.

No comments: