12/11/2006

Do not think A peh are all-useless….I went to botanical garden last 2 Sunday with my boyfriend and his family. We are waiting for a car o come out from the parking lot when this car turn in from left and stop beside the car. The driver ignored our car and want to park in the parking lot.

I came out then stand behind the car and block him while my boy friend driving in his car. The driver purposely reversed his car even though he knew I am there, the other cars horn him to inform him. He does not care and even bang me….luckily is just a minor bang, I did not even fall down.

When I realize that the driver is an old man, I was so surprise, when I said old, I mean it because he is more then 70 years old I guess. Now a day, even old man can be so rude. He can just walk down and ask whether we can let him park but he choose to bang me and expect me to runaway so that he can park. That is why I choose not to run away, I will not let this kind of people get what they want. We are worry in case he does something on our car, so we took the photo of his car. If anyone of you meets this car, be careful!

No comments: