12/29/2006

Houses






I am not sure whether anybody realizes that I always take pictures of houses, especially those houses that already renovate but not move in yet.

I visited a few great houses where I like the design very well. Let us have a look.
There are 3 different houses here. The first one is taken in a living room and the stair case. This is a semi deteched house in a high class housing area.
The one where my mon and my sis stand in front of the vase is taken in a house located in a country club. This is taken beside the living room. The next photo is the front door of the second house....It's really nice....my dream house....
The last picture is the house next to my dream house, I can't go in hence i took the pic from side. All these house are so beautiful, it's my dream............and i have 1 best house which i haven't share with you. When i get the phot, i'll upload it for you :P.

No comments: