2/27/2007

Senior Citizen

“Senior Citizen” is hard to please and sometimes not worth it to help them at all. I am sorry to say so but I really feel that way sometimes. I faced some special “senior citizen” recently, which really disappointed me.

The first one is the one who bang my mom’s car then claimed that my mom bang his lorry by making false police report. The second one is the one who tried to bang me because I blocked his way from cut the queue and park his car. The third one is the one who pretend as if she forgets everything but actually, she remembers everything.

I talked about the first two before. Today, I want to talk about the third one. This is the most serious type. I hate this type of “Senior Citizen” the most. They act as if they are old, they forget things easily, and they cannot do this or that. Normally we will try to help then we will put attention on them (that is their main purpose by pretending). I can understand that they do this to get some attention from their children BUT there is some LIMITS!!

How pity you want to pretend to be is fine with me but do not try to say that I do not respect you! Is it wrong if I visit you and give you things? How can you request people to give things that you want and if they do not give you then you said that they do not respect you? “Senior Citizen”, you are older then everyone else, you should understand the courtesy. When people come to visit you, they have their rights to choose what they want to give you. We asked you what to give already but you keep on saying: “No need lar, we have a lot liao” then when we give you only 2 then you said: “Normally people give 5, why you give 2?” Do you think you are right?

We visited you, we are guest, so when we need to use something in your house, we ask for your permission. If you do not want use to use it, you can tell us that this is not convenient for us to use it, right? Why you said: “Use it like in your own house.” then questioned us the next morning? I really do not understand this “senior citizen”. I feel like losing my patient to respect “senior citizen” anymore.

You can keep on pretending and acting to win your Oscar Best Actress Awards and I will just keep away from you. Do not pretending by calling me and say “welcome to visit me” anymore, I will not be that stupid to believe a liar for second time.

No comments: