2/27/2007

Somebody who is rude

This Chinese New Year holiday was a great one for me. I got a week holiday (sacrifice 3 days leave lar). I went few places and its great….Anyway, half of the good mood spoiled at the last 2 days.

My mom and I meet someone rude (why I always meet this kind of stupid people har?). Someone who do not greet you when you visit to her house, pretending that she do not see you but when my mother give angpau she accepted. The worst case is, after she take the ang pau, she do not say thank you but she said: “Yeah yeah, another ang pau”. Can you believe it? A lady who is already 20 years old do not know what is courtesy, do not feel shame of herself say this words in front of an auntie who give her ang pau?

I tell you, if she is my daughter, I will kill her. How rude is it? Even beggars know how to say thank you if you help him/her, an educated 20 years old lady do not know how to say thank you some more said something like that. Her parents should feel ashamed of her. A lady who do not know how what is courtesy is worst. If she is my son’s girlfriend, I will make sure that my son dumps her. OOOoo, no wonder....:P.

Do not blame me for writing about her, she try to be rude to my parents, so I should make sure she learn the lesson.

No comments: