2/16/2007

Someone

It is special to observe human beings. Human beings have their own personality and something caused them to have this personality. Saw some people with some "special" personality recently.
Some people like to get other attention. They run here and there, just to catch people attention. Some people like to use other people things like the thing belong to them. These people will not ask for your permission because they ask for your thing directly. Example: “Angel, give me your camera.” Before you understand what is happening, someone already moving around with your camera like that is belong to her. And the wrost case is, the photo that she took sucks!!

Some people do not know where their limit is. They visit people house but really assume that they are in their own house. I tell you what, friend is friend, even is your relative house also, you still have to follow the rules in others house.

For me, I feel these people are “special”, because they broke the rules. May be, for you, you feel that I am “special” because I have such a strong ownership of the things. However, do not forget the fact that, I am the owner. So, follow my rules when you use my things or visit to my house.
I will not tolerate anymore.

2 comments:

neutral said...

Hey, you have a really cool blog. I like all of the pictures. It's pretty awesome to see them and know that all of it is half a world away... I hope you have a fantastic 2007. :)

Anonymous said...

Devil doesn't like ppl takes other ppl things without permission. Devil will just encourage people to steal or rope. Too bad for your camera...is it hurts?