4/20/2007

First Bowling

Yesterday was my first time to play bowling (sounds like so outdate but its true…J). It is actually our company outing (can say so lar…). There are only 14 of us anyway…..but I think we enjoyed the game….

I thought I am going to die when I know that we are going for bowling outing because – I never know how to play bowling!! Someone sent a video clip to me which show how embarrassing those new player when they play bowling to scared me some more…L.

Luckily, I’m not that bad too :P! Why I say do? Let’s have a look at the result.

A= Angel, I'm the third person. Seems like i started quite good as I got a strike :P.
I'm still the highest mark in the group :) (Actually is because the other group member do not have the mood to play).
At the end of first game, I can only become the 2nd highest in the group....
Hehe, the second game show how bad I am already :P. I help BJ Bowling to clean up their drain ler, hahaha.

At the end, I can get only this mark ler....Anyway, I think this is still acceptable for the first time bowler... (give me some face lar, don't laugh to loud har....)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, Angel
I found your blog from google search....I'm quite impressing after reading your blog...
Wah...you are very good lor...I never see such good first bowler before...Yeah..u r the best in this world...