4/25/2007

This men sucks!!

My friend told me that actually she don’t really know what her boy friend do outside everyday although they already stay together for more then 5 years. When she asks about his activities, he said: “You are just my girl friend, not my wife, so don’t ask too much”.

You know what I told her? I told her to answer her boy friend: “Ya, I’m just your girl friend, then why are you sleeping next to me every night? Why do I need to wash and iron your cloth for you everyday? Why should I cook for you everyday? Why should I clean the house for you everyday?”

This man is sucks!! Ladies, if you found someone like this around you, kill him!! Ladies, if you are the just like the girl, answer like what I teach you!!

Men, if your girl friend ask, is not because she want to control you, she just care about you, when you tell, is not because you have to tell is because you want to give her sense of security.

Ladies, if you don’t know anything about him, ask, you ask because you care not because you scare. He answers because he loves you, not because he wants to get more from you.

No comments: