4/18/2007

Job

It has been so long since my last “words” in my blog. I only upload photos instead of writing any wordJ. This is mainly because I was so busy with my work since past 1 month.

Surprise that I said I was so busy? Haha, ya, I was so busy with my work since past 1 month but not now anymore. After working here for almost 9 months, I feel that I am useful for the first time. As you all know, I am the one who always relax here without facing any issue, with low workload and this make me feel like I am useless here.

Last month, one of my colleagues went for operation and on MC for 6 weeks. I was appointed to back up her while she is away. I come to work happily for the 6 weeks. At lease I got things to do in my work place. Now, she is back…and I am jobless again…..Do not misunderstand, I am happy that she recovered and able to work again but I am sad because I am free again…..

My contract is going to end by this June. I am not sure what will happen next. I talked to my boss before that I do not have much job to do and he promised to do necessary arrangement. Hope that he will do the arrangement if he want to extend me…if not, I am open for job hunter again…..

No comments: