7/09/2007

Dragon I

I think this is one of the most favorite restaurants in Queens Bay Mall Penang now. You can see many people queuing up in front of the restaurant all the time. This including me and my bf :). We went there after the Penang Bridge Run (so now you know why I am getting fatter and fatter...:( )The queue looks like long (it is long) but we waited for only around 15 minutes (depend on my mood, if my mood is bad, 15 minutes waiting, you will die if you are the waitress). The space is small, so bare with them; they tried their best to chuck in all the customers. Anyway, the design is good, so I curi curi took some photo of it. This is the rice that Francis ordered. He like it very much.
This is the famous "xiu long bao" (Dragon Ball, I think this suppose to be the name :P or may be you should call it dumpling?)
This is the Ramen that i ordered, served together with the pork rib.

What can I say? Just NICE! :).









No comments: