7/18/2007

MY FM

Most of the MY FM audience know that MY FM celebrating their 9 years old birthday. As one of their “royal” audience, I attended one of their road show in Sungai Petani. Below are the photos that I took during the road show.

Hehe, may be you are thinking why I am acting like a little girl taking photo with all those “stars”. Emm…just let you know, I dreamed to be like them but I never have a chance, so I go and observe how they act and treat people. This is a test.
MY FM DJ: Royce, one of my favorite DJ in MY FM.
Royce and his partner during the roadshow, jing jing.
Malaysia Model: Steve Yoong (hope the spelling is correct), tall and handsome. Nice guy too :).
This is Suki, from Sungai Petani, looks familiar, I think she is my junior. Like to smile, like to talk, nice and friendly.
This is Kai Siang from Klang. A nice guy, although he don't talk much that day but I like him better compared to Mun Kit.

This is Mun Kit from Ipoh, he looks nice sometimes but dunno ler may be he need to be the bad guy so that all the people around them can let them go on time. I will observe again if he is here this time (if not mistaken he will be here lar).

All of them are MY FM "Special Agent", hehe,I don't really know they call themselves. Anyway, after observation, I have stories to tell you all later. They will come to Penang this weekend, I will be there and let's see whether my 1st observation is correct.

1 comment:

Eehui said...

nice that u met my fm crews! royce used to be my high school friend for 6 years. But i havent seen him in ages since graduated - really glad to see his pic in yr blog =D