9/16/2007

CSI and Criminal Mind

When I told one of my friends that I like to watch CSI and Criminal Mind, he told me that I like intelligent people.

Ya, he wakes me up. I like peoplewho can play music instrument, I like people who can draw, I like people who is informative, I like people who can lead, I like people who is successful. I always wanted to know successful people, I like people who can write. I always dream to meet Tun Dr Mahathir, I always hope that we can have a seat and I can listen to him talking. I always dream that I can know Liu Yong closer and not just to ask form signature but to talk. This kind of people will always attract my eyes.

I do not know why but I just wanted to know all the successful people, I feel that I can always learn from them even if I can have only 1 hour lunch with them. I really hope that one day, I have a chance to do so- may be with my job……….

No comments: