9/16/2007

Show me the way

After working for 2 years plus, changed 2 jobs, I realize that I cannot separate myself from human. I need to work in a industries which is full of human.

I work as a recruiter in my first job. I feel satisfy when I found the suitable person for the position. I feel happy with the job but I left the company because I want to see the world. I want to see something more prospect. Hence, I joined a multinational company as a planner; the pay is much higher (this is the only reason why I stay until now). The working environment makes me feel like I am a machine. No satisfaction from my job at all. The only time where I can feel satisfaction is the time where I organize some activities for my friends.

My sub-conscious urged me to left. I really feel like want to run out of the company. I think this is the time for me to really think about my future path. I am no longer young and I wasted (cannot say wasted, actually I learned and I realize that I do not suitable in MNC because of this company) 1 year in this company.

God, show me the way!!

No comments: