9/16/2007

I hope that i touch your heart.

I can easily get excited when I can help someone to fulfill their dream or even a small wish. Do not know why, if my friend tell me her/his wish, I have an urgency to make it for her/him. Of course, I am not rich, I am not superman, and I can only do things which are not expensive and not impossible.

When my friends they hope to go some place, if possible, I will arrange a trip where a gang of us can go together. When they said they want to eat something, I will arrange that all of us to go together. When they said they need someone with performance on stage, I will invite all of our friends to perform for them. When they hope to have a party, I will organize a party.

It is simple. I was born with this nature; I hope that every one of my friends will feel lucky to know me. I am not sure whether they feel so, but I am happy when I manage to organize a party or any activities for them. The satisfaction is more then the satisfaction that I have in my daily job.
Deep in my heart, I just hope that one day, even all of us are apart in any places in the earth, when all of us are already old, they will still remember there is someone name Angel who always want to fulfill their wish and dream. I hope that this can touch their heart. I really hope that I did something to touch their heart………

No comments: