10/12/2007

Can you?

When you see news regarding husband killing wife or wife killing husband, have you ever ask yourself what happened between 2 lovers until it caused life? Have you ever said that they are so stupid because nothing is too big until it caused life? I did until someone ask me this question:

“Do you confirm that you can still control yourself when you know someone your really love betray you?”

Ya, can I? Can I still being calm if I see my husband lying on the bed with my best friend? Can I still think rationally when I see my best friend hurt my family? I will never know until when this incident happen and of course, I hope I will not need to know the answer..

Hehe, so you know you shouldn’t try to do any bad things on me, because I don’t know what will I do and what can I be…………..

No comments: