10/12/2007

nothing to do again

There are so many things that I wanted to write bout but don’t know how to write about. Complain too much until me myself don’t like to write blog anymore.

I’m so free today, in office now, boss not around, I don’t have any product to take care yet at this point of time. Nothing to do, waiting for 5 o’clock. Hehe, I think a lot of people wish to be like this.

Wei, not so good, ok?! You are free because you are not capable enough to handle things, you are free because your boss don’t believe in you, you are free because he is looking for a way to kick you out, ok?! Hehe, anyway, to some extend, I think I don’t really care what he think now. As long as I am still who I am, doing what I want to do :P.

Get away from work, get away from my boss face, get away from responsibility…and everything will be better……………………………………………………………………
…………………………………………………………at lease for a short weekend……
Hahahaha!

No comments: