10/12/2007

Ipoh Trip- Sepcial Version


Guys sometime can be very crazy...See the series.....



We almost start...someone start laughing....

Something funny going on? Leonard can't stop laughing.....



Can still see Leonard tahan his laughing.....


3 cool guys with one guy smelling the leave....something wrong......Let's see what Leonard doing with the leaf.........

Let me tell you, the leaf is GREEN in colour!!!

Really? I don't know.................You didn't believe it......say it again!God create the leaf green in colour, i'm amazed....i love it!
Let's sing a song to celebrate it....(Kok Hao, Francis, Stanley: OOOOOMG)
We look cool?!
Let's be friend! But I don't want......
Nvm lar, cincai also can lar... Best friend...........






wei....so fast finished already? It's my turn......why you run so fast............ I thought you said we are friends?
























No comments: