11/30/2007

My new company - My new life


I started my work finally after a month holiday. It seems like a good start since I get my 1st business trip to PJ on my first day as well.

At lease I got a good experience with my first flight. I fly with MAS instead of Air Asia; I stay in a 4 start hotel in stead of a cheaper hotel. My boss bring me for shopping after working in stead of just sending me back to hotel and rush home.

I have been there for 3 days, back to Penang together with my bosses (hehe, really, bosses). We went out for lunch with all the managers for my 1st lunch in Penang branch. I need to park my car inside the plant in stead of being prohibited to drive in my car (in my previous “A” company). The guard will say thank you after checking your car in stead of being rude.

I have my own office room. I have 2 really good and perfect teams reporting to me. I am the decision maker in stead of a follower now. The managers in plant will smile at you in stead of pulling down the face like a doggy at you. I have my 15% EPF, car allowance, meal allowance, mileage claims, phone allowance, better salary and most important thing is A GOOD BOSS.

Not easy to sit at my current place, but it is worth it for me to work hard for it because I feel appreciated and I want respect my current company. Some one told you big company is always better? No, not really, the most important thing is you need to get into a company which suit you (or may be should said a company that need people like you).

A shark cannot survive in a pond, a gold fish cannot survive in a sea; A bird cannot survive in the water, a fish cannot survive on the land. You cannot say that they are useless, it is just because of their habitat is different. Just like human, just like me.

No comments: