11/08/2007

A roller coaster week – part 2

Continue from last post, I am not jobless anyway; actually I got the job in the second interview on Wednesday. They offered me the job immediately after my interview, I didn’t tender my resignation immediately because I haven’t sign my offer letter at that time.

If despite the bad side, actually all things are in perfect timing, I got a job 2 days before he “fired” me. I got one month paid leave since he asked me to leave immediately and still paying me the one month salary. So I can enjoy my life for one month before I started to work again. I think someone will say that I should thanks my boss, ya, I will thanks him if he never did all the things before (ya, all YOU did is for our “GOOD” like what you always SAID but not as what we always FEEL).

Most of my friends know where I am going, although I think some still wondering whether I am the one telling truth or he is the one who tells the truth. The only thing I want to say is, use your eye, use your brain, use your heart and you will know who is telling the truth. Hehe, or if you want to say that both of us telling truth, I am fine with it. I just wanted to say, I didn’t feel guilty to him, I just feel guilty to those who really teach me but I never managed to help them. Sorry ya, WY and CH. All the others, we will still meet outside as friends (unless you scared he kill you as well).

No comments: