11/08/2007

A roller coaster week- part one

Some readers might realize that my relationship with my boss (should say ex-boss :P) in AXXLEXX company was not good. I wanted to leave this company long before I renew my second year contract and I have been mumbling about this for almost half a year but I never take any action.

I thought I wanted to give myself and my ex-boss a chance each and every time he when he transfer me to new product. Anyway, things never work out. I am not sure whether it is because of I didn’t “worship” him like others or because the chemistry between us never happened. Everything I did which related to him will have mistake, everything that I did even the same with others, I will still “die” in his hand. Incidents happened along the one year and 4 months which I learned a lot but the more I learned, the more I knew that I am not suitable in that company with the boss named “KyEK” (not real name “P).

Finally I took action to send out my resume to the job market. Luckily, my resume still worth something, I got a lot of calls which wanted to arrange for interview with me. So, last 2 weeks were my interview week. I did wrongly in this case; I went out for interview within office hour without informing him. I don’t have any leave since I already took the leave when my mom was admitted to hospital this year (my leave was pro-rated, which means I earn my leave by my working hour), the interviewer can’t wait till after office hour, so I have no choice but go out during office hour.

Result is, he called me for one on one review last Wednesday. He questioned me on my timeout; he asked me where I went for last one week. Hehe, you know, I never wanted to lie, I dare to answer if you dare to ask, so I told him the truth. Immediately, he said someone told him that I don’t have “heart” to work there anymore (from there I knew, someone back step me, golden finger is somewhere). So he asked me what will happen if I didn’t get the job that I am going for second interview in the afternoon (I took half day leave(the only half day leave that I managed to earn) for that). I am not sure what kind of answer he wanted from me. For me, that question is quite stupid, if I started to go for interview, that means I already decided to go away. If he wanted me to say that I wanted to stay and I like to stay, I tell you, I ‘m sorry, I don’t like to lie. I am not sure whether someone else gave him this answer but I am sure that person is lying! So, I told him I will keep on looking until I got a job. His answer is standard, then don’t waste both you and my time. He asked to give him answer on the next day regarding my second interview.
I think all the clever readers know what happened next. On Friday, he ask me to go for one on one again, I thought he is going to ask me regarding the status, anyway, he didn’t, immediately he ask me to leave the company. So I leave, without any chance to take any of my personal things. He asked the admin to pack for me. This incident shocked a lot of people in my department. I told some of them that “KyEK” will ask me to leave immediately but they don’t believe, they thought he is a good guy although most of us think that he is stupid…I proved that I am right.

Those who don’t know the story before thought I really did something serious that he need to ask me to leave, I tell you, I DIDN’T, the only mistake I did is leaving company for interview without informing him (anyway, trust me, I will die even if I told him earlier). I think the golden fingers will tell him about this blog that I posted up and he will tell them that I am stubborn, too egoistic and no point keeping me because I never listen to people. The other way he will say is no comment on her anymore since she left and he will still believe that he is right. Hehe, I think you are right, but not everyone thinks you are. I might make a mistake and I deserve for all that happened but I know the better way to solve the problem.

No comments: