12/03/2007

First time as a bride's maid

The night before the wedding, this is on Friday (30-Nov-07). I already set the hair. It is just sround 10pm when I took this photo. This is because I have to be at the bride's house before 8.15am on Saturday (1-Dec-07) morning.
I can't really accept this hair style at 1st. It seems like everyone others like it, so I get use to it. This is the first time i make my hair curly, I think it's ok. What do you think about that?Emm...Francis is the bestman on that day too. My paster told me that she was looking at us, standing on the stage, behind the bride and brideroom, thinking when is our turn, hehe. I looked fat here :(.This is the king and queen of the day. At the night, on the way to the dinner. We was late because we re-do the hair. This is taken before the dinner at Hotel Copthrone. You know what? He is the best friend of me and Francis, he is the one who gave us our 1st furniture in our Penang house, he is the one who bring us to Penang church, he is the one who recommend us to all our friends in Penang and he is the best singer that we ever meet. Burney, keep the promise :P!This is the photo taken after the dinner.
After 2 days...my face looks like this....but I really like the hair do at night, not much change, the hairstylist just realease half of my hair down and make it more curly. These photos taken 2 am in the morning of Sunday (2-Dec-07).
Just feel wasted if I didn't take any of the photo. Photos and blog will be my diary.....
I am happy even though I am tired.
I like this photo the most......

Hope you all like it as well :).

Wish the prince and princess, king and queen will leave happily forever.







No comments: