12/27/2007

Good Things happening

Good things happening around me at the end of year 2007. If you have been following up my blog, you will know bad things happened along my year 2007 especially around Nov. Surprisingly November is just like a turning point. Everything turned into good things after incident happened at the beginning of Nov. There are still some good things that I can’t disclose at this point of time but if you follow up really close on my blog then you know I posted 2 articles for one day before I decided to hide it before the right time to tell.

I am sure God is there to make everything happened. Things become very bad before it turn into good one. That’s why I appreciate everything I have gone through and everything I have now. The most wonderful thing is, good things not only happened to me but to my friends around me too. Some of my friends face the problem together with me (they have no choice because they are too close to me so they all kena) and now all of them having a better life.

One of them waiting for their baby to arrive, one of them preparing to get marry, one of them converted into the other department, one of them converted into permanent in the “A” company. Guys, I love you all, I miss the time we all together and I hope you all like what you all have now because I really love what I have now.

No comments: