3/13/2008

I am sorry guys...andTHANKS!

Today, I opened my friendster blog and I just feel like opening the comment column, then only I realize….so many of you leaving comment for my blog and I never notice!! I always thought that my readers are all silence readers…now only I know I’m the one who is blind….OMG, sorry….

I have 2 English blog-blogger (http://lynsunshine.blogspot.com/), friendster, and 1 Mandrin blog –Sina (http://blog.sina.com.cn/lynsunshine). Normally I will received email if anyone leave comment on my blogger blog, that is why I assume that there will be an email notification for friendster as well. Since, I never receive any notification from friendster before, and then I thought I never have comment. Now only I realize that I have!

Special thanks to Benjamin, NG, Cherrie, Iris, Pearl, Joey, Ray, Chinboey, Kino and Justin. Although now only I read your comment but you can’t imagine how happy I am when I read them. You all are so nice to read, encourage and share things together in my life.

I’m the happiest girl tonight! Thanks!!!

No comments: