3/04/2008

Lydia...

I watched the funeral of Lydia Sum Din Har. Watching all her friends, fans walking to the stage, telling everyone in front of the TV the stories of their friendship; watching the big screen on the stage, showing all the meaningful words that she mentioned before; really makes me think a lot.

Human being is just too small in this universal yet there are some human being who can bring such a great impact in everyone’s life. Everyone on the stage, below the stage, in front of TV was impacted by Lydia; everyone watched her show before, everyone heard about her story before, everyone been touched by her before.

I wonder there will be anyone stand on the stage for me during my funeral, I wonder there will be any good story about me can be shared by everyone, I wonder I have done anything that worth my family, my friends to talk about during my funeral. Life is so short, no one knows what will happen by next second but at lease we can do something that worth people to remember about you. I hope I can still create some story that worth my family and friends to talk about one day.

At lease I hope there will be someone left some words in my blog, telling others my stories….I will really work hard to create more stories……Friends, don’t forget me ya.

http://www.56.com/u64/v_MzAwOTg4Njk.html
http://www.56.com/u22/v_MzAwOTY4MDM.html

No comments: