3/29/2008

Happy news from a friend....

Early this morning (29/3/08-Saturday), I wake up by my mobile phone. It was a message that I has been waiting for few days.

My friend –SYIN NI delivered a cute healthy baby boy named – JOEL!! Leonard sent me the message to tell me about the good news. I can feel his excitement through the message. I felt like calling them immediately but I’m sure that both of them are very tired.

This news really brightens my day. Friends are like this right? We might not really keep in touch everyday, but on and off, we send a message to update some news or just to say hi, and it brightens our day.

CONGRATULATION DADDY MUMMY and WELCOME BABY JOEL

Baby Joel, you make your daddy and mummy life more beautiful (if only reading this sentences, sounds like I’m the mummy :P)

No comments: