9/02/2008

Merdeka Spirit @ Penang 2008 - Events day

I have no idea that I will sit at the same roll with CM......That is why I did not wear formal....(and actually I was told by Mr Franco to wear casual...) I will make sure I won't make the same mistake anymore.



Digging out my phone..while I'm on candid camera.



Looks really serious (aka fierce) when I am not smiling....I hate taking photo from side angle....
* Can you see CM?



Overall, it was a good show althought there are no famous starsssss...haha, but we have Jazelyn (A Chinese who sing Malay song), Mahadhir (A singer with a dancing group and he was the MCee on that day too)and Man Jiang Hong.

Other then these, we have a great band. In fact, I feel that this band performance is the best. The main singer named YC has a great voice who catched everyone attention. Their performance are so good until someone request them to come out again for 3rd time. The credit goes to you SANDRIES!!

No comments: