10/21/2005

Nice experience, nice people, nice photographer :)

Hi everybody, today I would like to talk about my experience when I did my practical training in trourism Penang. Is really an interesting experiance, I love it and I still miss it now....

Tourism Penang don't really have lot of staffs. If everything remain the same, I guess there are only 15 "permanent" staffs and few trainees. The story start....

1st person who "entertainment" me on my 1st day there was MISS Joanne Tan, a cute, pretty and charming lady!! Feel interested? Kindly contact 04-2622262 for further information, :) The one sit beside Joanne will be Miss Soo Bee, pretty and a little bit blur LIKE ME! Don't be suprise, she read and speak Japanese well. Next one will be Mr Dahlan, who will be very frustrated when he has too much thing to do. emm....The most interesting part come, our so call MR Tourism MR ASHWIN, a handsome and funny guy (but after thee months looking at him, become boring liao). Haha, here come our Mr Manjit, a handsome Singh!! He always blush me on my Malay and English!! emm.... I think I didn't improve on that....Sorry!! :D

We have our charismatic Manager, Mr Amran. Next door will be my direct supervisor, MR Bobby Tan, I should thank him for giving me an A for my practical, he really help me a lot!! He got a great assistant named KAK AYU, she is a super women in Tourism Penang, she know almost everything, if we got problem, just go to her :) Next to her is our special guest, brother of the most Important Person (guess who) in Penang, who can speak Japanese very well too!! After that, is Kak Asma, a soft lady, very polite, won't scold us although we did things wrong. In a big room, Mr Teoh handle everything about image in Tourism Penang, he take care of the sourvenier too. Next door, Ms Helena, an experienced lady and a good friend of Soo Bee and Joanne. There are 2 receptionist too.

Nice experience because I can meet with this nice people. At lease I meet the "HEAD" of Penang, the "HEAD" of Tourism Penang and some others Datuk, YB and really learned a lot of things there. You think I'm going to end my story here? No, of course not, I'll tell you a about a photographer.

Mr AL, is a photographer who always join us no matter which tourism product and what big event we have; war museum, snake temple, dragon boat.....etc. He is a nice guy, always smile and he took a lot of beautiful pictures, you can visit to his website and have a look at http://algallery.fotopic.net. I like it a lot. AL looks thing from different aspect. That's why e can take a a lot of beautiful picture.

May be all of us should learn how to look at one thing from different aspect... Life will be different. We won't know how will it makes the different unless we try.....

No comments: