10/11/2005

Photograph

Those who know me will know that i have a photo gallery in my house,although my house is just a Small house, my family is not rich, but we really spend a lot of money in taking photograph.

Those who go through my photograph album will review almost all of our family's events. We really like to take photograph, not because of we are handsome but because of we appreciate the times that we can spend together.

We take photograph not only among ourselves, we forced our friends to take photograph together with us too, especially me. I sponsors all the fees to develop the photos. although sometimes is really a burden for me but i really like it too, ha ha.

you won't understand this, till you are old enough like me :P. when i look at all of my photo albums, I'll feel like i just have flash back of my whole life, those who appeared, passed by, walked away or stayed will be always in my mind. Just like what i told Pearl last time, i want to be the " person who owned a lot of story ". i appreciate your appearance and i will remember the stories happened among all of us no matter is a sad, happy, bitter, sweet or sour story.

I love all of you, me dear dear friends, i really hope that after many many years, we can still sit together and talk to each other without feeling uncomfortable. Hope that we can still have the feelings of friends even we never keep in touch or seldom keep in touch.....Life is too busy and too fast now.....

Spend some times to go through your photo albums....think of every single of your friends.....you will know how meaningful is your life......how great you are as a writer, you will know, you can write a better and greater story then anybody else for your own life....

Every single of you, after read this post, write your own life story, let's move on with a greater life and let's compete with each other, i know i can do it well, can you?

No comments: