10/21/2005

After 3 months working

Time passed, 3 months passed and i got my confirmation letter......actually i get it on Friday and now only i have time to talk about it....

What's the thing that my supervisor talked about it? actually i almost forgot already, but i can still remember 1 thing....i'm not SAFE enough, haha. not safe doesn't mean that i'll simply resign lar....what she mens is i'm A LITTLE BIT Tai Tao Har, ok?!Good thing is se feel that i can catch up quite fast and i'm still efficient in my work although i can do it better. :).

I think ya, i agree with the evaluation. But i really hope that I can start with better basic. I should feel happy that i can get a job much more earlier than some of the fresh graduate BUT I think, I think....i should get slightly higher basic salary then what i have currently. Anyway, i'm still ok with the benefits that i get now althought sometimes i'll feel uncomfortable when i know that all of my friends get higher pay compared to me.

You won't understand, all of te friends that i filled into te position get higer payment than me, i think all of my friends won't believe that i will stay at my position for so long even i know that their payment is much more higher then mine. emm....those who didn't really know me well, just for your information, i'm actully a money minded person in most of the stage. there must be something that tide me up if i didn't go, at least i got a good supervisor and this is a permanent job. As long as i feel that there is still something to be improve, i think i'll stay.

What kind of impprovement? My department actually is a new department. There are so many things which is not that perfect.....i feel that i would like to help in some aspect to set up the system well. For sure, i hope that what i try to do will get some appreciation from the management level. The most important thing is, i have set a target, if i feel tat nothing much i can do to improve both te company and my salary, i'll go.

When a person can't do te things that she/he like, at lease, she/he need to have some statisfaction in the things that she/he is doing. I don't think i'll be in tis line, but at lease i need some appreciation and satisfaction. Now, i still feel happy because some of my friends get their job because of me. I'm not sure how long will this feeling last, but when this feeling disappear, i think i'll need something else to satisfy me, such as, salary increasement. If i can't find anything to help me, then, is time for me to go.

Pray for me, hope that i know my way and i know how to do the right thing at the right time. Leave a comment to me and tell me what is your opinion and wht you think after reading all of my story, i care and i would like to know what are you thinking.

No comments: