11/08/2005

Why are you on the earth for?

Have you ever think of the purpose for you to be on this earth? Have you ever think of you can have a chance to run through your life till the moment you die? Have you ever think of to do whatever you want in your life? Have you ever think of to change the routine of your life? Have you ever think of what will happen if you make the different decision? Have you ever thought of to let everything go and try something different in you life? Have you ever fill really frustrated and want to give up in your life? Feel it in a camp named Life Game!!!

A camp that will totally change your life, you can get the answer for all the questions! You can change your life totally, you can try whatever you want and plan your life as what you wish too. You won’t believe until you try it. I just came back from the camp, the impact is still in my heart………I found my purpose and my life is changing.

You won’t feel regret to join this camp. Trust me, if your friend invite you to join this camp, join it, you won’t feel regret. If you feel like want to join the camp but you don’t know where and how to register, contact me at this email lyn_sunshine@hotmail.com, I’ll try to help you or you can pay a visit to this site: www.lifeimpactministries.com. You just spend 3 days of your life in this camp and the camp wills change the rest of your life. Don't wait until too late, you still can make a difference in your life!!

No comments: