11/10/2005

I'm so angry today!!!

3 weeks ago, my car's break pads got prob, then i sent it to repair....then the mechanical said got a lot of thing spoil, then i let them proceed lor. i asked them to calculate the cost, then they said rm 350 and i agreed with that price then i go back to work. Mana Tahu when i go back to check, the price become rm 500. I was so angry that time, nvm, i pay. The problem is, after they repair, the car become even worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 1st only my break pads got prob, now, gear box also got prob, i went back to checked for 2nd time. I ask them to do it free to me, haha, this time he spoilt my thing but he never tell, he just put back and say ok liao.. After thet i found out still ogt prob, yesterday i go there and checked for the 3rd time. Then they said is not their fault liao, it is the car prob. ok, i refuse to repair by them anymore and i scolded them.

Today, i'm very angry with them and later i'll go back top their shop and just scold them again. You know why????i send back to the mechanical in my hometown that repair all of my cars before and he found out that THE MECHANICAL spoilt the thing that my mom just change the week before i go to repair the car and charge me for rm 500, after that spoilt again and i have to pay another time for it again. Totally i have pay up rm 1500 for it!!!!

I feel that i should forgive them but in the other hand i feel that i should go and scold them because they cheated me. I have to go and scold them once even it'll make me feel like a crazy women. I can't let them simply cheat people again and again!!! The shop afctually is located at a high standard place where all their customer are Officer or Management level people, that's why all the people that got cheated will scold them laudly so they feel that is ok for them to keep on cheating. Thta's why i should go and scold them in front of their shop for one time so that they will know actually some times people will get angry if they are over limit!!!

To all friends that stay in Penang, don't go to the mechanical shop that located near BUKIT JAMBUL COMPLEX. The shop is SI%NG H%IN. I'll confirm the name and let you all know. Never go to that shop! I don't want you all end up paying Rm 1500 for something which can be settle by using RM 500.

No comments: