11/09/2005

At Lumut






Time pass very fast, is almost 4 months passed since working. Everyday with the same routine since the 1st day working, life start to become meaningless. That’s why I join a camp for 4 days and three nights at Teluk Batik.

You know what? Is good for you to leave the entire burden behind and just relax for a few days when you feel that your life is always the same. At lease, I feel really happy during the 4 days although I still have to face the reality after my holiday ended. During this camp, I learned a lot of thing, I know what is the purpose of living and what should I focus on now. I learned not to worry too much…..

This camp really changes my view of perspective in my life. What happened in this camp really touching my heart…..the impact will always be there…..I never think of that this camp will change my life totally but I can ignore that it does!! I never feel regret joining this camp, I pay but I get more than what I pay.

Good things must be shared; I hope you all will give yourself a chance. Join this camp if any of your friends ask you to join or you can just contact me, I’ll help you. Let your mind be open and you will see something different. I have tried and now is your turn. Don’t wait till too late.

No comments: