11/18/2005

Don't trust this kind of mail!!!

I'm so sad of making this mistake...I received a mail from my candidate. The mail say something about a littlebaby that has brain cancer and mention that they will receive 5 cents for each mail that being sent out.

Normally I don't believe and I never forward but today, I feel like I should forward. So I forwarded to all the people in my address book. I done 3 things wrong;1) Trust the mail 2) Send mail without confirming the truth, 3) never check the people name that I send to.

Finally, this mail reached a "lady", she read that mail and she feel very angry because she feel that I send a junk mail to her. She is a busy lady, I shouldn't forward this kind of mail to her, Then she forwarded the mail to all of the people in her HR department, including her department head and my lady boss plus a complain letter. She purposely do this because I fail to fill in one of the position in her company when I first report to work. I send an apologize mail to all of the people that she forwarded the mail to say sorry and I'm in good intention but it ended up wrongly. You know what she said? She send another mail to me and cc all of them and said that sometimes things done is done, I can't say that did it in good intention. I know, I admit my mistake and I'm not killing anybody now, I just forwarded a mail mistakenly....If I killed a people I'll definitely get my punishment....

Now the issue become bigger because I spoilt my company's reputation and her boss might need to review our company reputation. How stupid am I to do this kind of mistake? I hope that she just send a mail to scold me, but in fact the mail being forwarded to all the person who shouldn't be involved at 1st. I'm really feel sorry to my bosses now, because of my silly mistake, I caused a problem to all of them.

Really feel bad, please, dun simply forward any mail anymore. PLEASE DON'T CREATE FAKE MAIL ANYMORE, YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID MAIL!!!!!!!

No comments: