11/14/2005

Need motivation.........

I need motivation on every Monday morning. Everything seems not so good early Monday morning. Feel tired and lazy to wake up. I have Monday sickness!!!!!!!!!! Aiya, what happened ler? People who know me will know, I'll never say tired when I work.....

Emm.. I think is because this is not the thing that I'm interested in? Emm....... I think this is because I feel that I'm underpaid? Emm.... I think this is because of I need some motivation......Most of my close friends will know where is my motivation come from...:P

I need to read books...My idol's book!! Liu Yong (I'm not so sure what is his English name), is my motivation!! haha, so geli, sounds like my lover. No lar, I like to read his book but I'm not that kind of person who will go and disturb their idol's life, ok?!

I study his book since I'm in secondary school. Since I was a librarian, I study all his book in the library. His books influence my way of thinking a lot. I learned the reality of the life from those books and those books motivate me a lot too. When I'm down, when I'm tired facing the life, when I have problems, I'll read the books.

After working, I don't study his books anymore, although sometimes I read, but is just reading. I never enjoy the reading as last time anymore....I think is time for me to slow, relax my mind and just enjoy the reading rather then thinking of my work.

How about you? Do you enjoy your life? How long since the last time you enjoy your life doing the thing you like? Life is short, may be you should enjoy more at the same time when you work hard. Enjoy your day and God bless you :)

1 comment:

MunMun said...

sorry to hear that *huggies* dun be sad... am here with u... sorry for being busy or else i will try to talk to u... anyway, it's just a small matter... dun take it too hard...