11/22/2005

Good day will come

If you have followed up my blog since this few months, then you will realize that my life is still up and down. I worked but not in the company that I thought before, I my job but not the right job that people feel that I should do, candidate turn down offer at the very last minute, clients reject a good candidate....and so on.

Life seems messy this few weeks. Since they set a target for me, I failed to do anything. I have to close an order a day start from the day they set the target till the date line. It shouldn't be a problem for other sales line but I would be a problem for us in the staffing line. Why?It's because we are not the decision maker...

I send the candidate to interview, client can reject and critic the candidate, then ask for more resume or candidate go to work and they feel that the candidate are not up to their expectation. Client offer the candidate, candidate can still reject and said the payment is too low, the staff in the company are weird and etc. When this thing happened, nothing I can do other then keep on looking for suitable candidate.

Start to miss the life in university. After study hard for an exam, you have your time to enjoy your life. In the working life, you can only face one exam following by another without any rest. You will feel down and upset simply because the real world is really cruel.

Who knows what will happen next day? May be I found a better job by today? May be the judgement day come the next minute after you read this blog? Who knows? Only god will know...........

No comments: