9/08/2006

Need a trip

I suppose to have a trip to Cameron next weekend....i have been waiting for this day for so long, applied for leave already.....but unfortunately, the trip has been CANCELLED.......
How sad am i when i know the trip is cancelled....Just like a little girl who is so happy when you told her that you will have a party for her but ended up you cancel it.......
Anyway, started to look forward for another planning already. Hope to have more and more trip in future..........
This is another way to fulfill my dream since i was young too. Came from a poor family make me have no choice to go for a trip, now, i'm earning money on my own....althought I still have to give a part to my family, I think is still ok if i use a part for my own to fulfill my own dream, right? Sounds selfish, am i? Oooopppsssss.....don't think too much, can't think too much, must just plan and go....or else i'll ended up cancel another trip again.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha ! Told you you need a trip ! By the way, any friends invited or planning to go for a 'back pack' thing like me beofre ? ;)