9/20/2006

talking nonsense

Another boring day here.........all my team went out for team building.....Why am i not going? because i'm not the internal worker...

Emm...so what am i doing? for sure is bloggin lor, or else, how can you read this lovely story ler? Haha, sounds weird when talk like this :P. Anyway, i'm really sad with my English level now, seems like nowadays, people easily feel confronted with my email........

I really don't understand.........at 1st, my original motive is to help......too bad...every time it'll ended up in the other way.......That makes me really feel like want to stop communicating using English.........

Do i have any choice now? No!!! My working environment, my living environment, my circle of friends.............most of them don't understand Chinese.........Don't misunderstand again....i'm not saying that English educated people are wrong, i'm just saying that i miss communicating using Chinese.......

Please....Don't misunderstand..............die.....................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ei, u like my english ar ? :OP